Why Choose The Engineering Center?
* TEC has almost 20 years of experience managing trade associations and professional societies of differing degrees, size and scope.
* TEC is home to many associations and societies of different sizes in the engineering, land surveying, environmental and transportation fields. Associations in these fields benefit from the cooperation, coalition building, government affairs activities and shared staff with organizations in related fields.
* TEC relieves board leaders of administrative details.
* TEC managers know what it is like to be a volunteer society leader. Several of TEC’s senior managers currently serve or have served as volunteer leaders on a board of directors representing their industry/profession.
* TEC provides its association partners with experienced, professional leaders in association management and administrative support.
* TEC offers its association partners economy of scale. The service and professional expertise provided at TEC is at a fraction of the cost of maintaining their own offices and employees.
* TEC offers solid experience in event management, including years of experience with contract negotiations for annual conventions and a number of smaller meetings. We have strong business relationships with a number of eastern Massachusetts hotels and conference centers, plus experience working with many other facilities.
The Engineering Center, a not-for profit association management company, provides educational programs and information services to engineers, land surveyors, related professionals and the public.