Thank you for Signing Up for:
Engineers & Land Surveyors Virtually at the State House
Starting May 18, 2021
NOTE: If you need to change your plans - contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call The Engineering Center Education Trust: 617-227-5551.
ADVANCE ISSUE BRIEFING SESSIONS
Discuss the issues and plan how to get the most from your meetings before June 8: We'll Remind you about the optional, free Advance Briefing Sessions: by Zoom on:
Tuesday, June 1, 10:00 - 11:00 AM
Monday, June 7, 10:00 - 11:00 AM
Monday, June 7, 2:00 - 3:00 PM
In May, June and July 2021, Engineers, Land Surveyors, Public Works Professionals and Municipal Officials working on infrastructure issues will hold Engineers and Land Surveyors Virtually at the State House.
These organizations co-sponsor the day:
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Massachusetts (ACEC/MA)
- Boston Society of Civil Engineers Section/ASCE (BSCES)
- Massachusetts Association of Land Surveyors and Civil Engineers (MALSCE)
- Massachusetts Highway Association
- MMA Policy Committee on Public Works, Transportation and Public Utilities
- MMA Policy Committee on Energy and the Environment
We'll send you Additional Resource Materials on or before June 1.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or call The Engineering Center Education Trust: 617-227-5551.