Thank you for Signing Up for:
Engineers & Land Surveyors at the State House + Water's Worth It Day
May 11, 2023
NOTE: If you need to change your plans - contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call The Engineering Center Education Trust: 617-227-5551.
ADVANCE ISSUE BRIEFING SESSIONS
Discuss the issues and plan how to get the most from your meetings before May 11: We'll Remind you about the optional, free Advance Briefing Sessions: by Zoom on:
May 5, 2:00 - 3:00 PM
May 8, 10:30 - 11:30 AM
May 9, 1:00 - 2:00 PM
On May 11, Engineers, Land Surveyors, Public Works Professionals and Municipal Officials working on infrastructure issues will hold Engineers and Land Surveyors at the State House.
These organizations co-sponsor the day:
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Massachusetts (ACEC/MA)
- Boston Society of Civil Engineers Section/ASCE (BSCES)
- Massachusetts Association of Land Surveyors and Civil Engineers (MALSCE)
- Massachusetts Water Works Association (MWWA)
- Massachusetts Water Environment Association (MAWEA)
- Massachusetts Highway Association
- MMA Policy Committee on Public Works, Transportation and Public Utilities
- MMA Policy Committee on Energy and the Environment
We'll send you Additional Resource Materials on or before May 9.