ACEC/MA BEC + TALC: Special training session on MBTA Scope and Compensation Matrix
December 14, 1 2022, 11 AM, Zoom
The Matrix will automatically produce Exhibit As for all team members. The MATRIX is intended to help both MBTA and firms negotiate a full and complete scope and help to mitigate change orders and scope creep.
This is a focused training session from MBTA on 12/14/22 from 11 AM – 12 PM on Zoom. The regular monthly TALC meeting will follow at 12 noon on a different Zoom link.
• While we have up to 490 seats for this, please limit your firm’s participation to no more than 5 people, with a focus on your team members who will be using this tool to develop scopes of work for MBTA projects.
• With that limitation in mind, please let colleagues in your firm who should be on this zoom know about this session and ask them to request the outlook appointment on the link below (virtual meeting connection information indicating the 12-14-22 Session), accepting it on a computer and sending the reply back to ACEC/MA Executive Director Abbie Goodman, in case she needs to forward additional materials.
- - - - -
This meeting is open to employees of ACEC/MA Member Firms.
If your firm is an ACEC/MA member, YOU are an ACEC/MA member.
- For virtual meeting connection information for this session, contact: ACEC/MA or call 617-227-5551.
- If you are with an ACEC/MA Member Firm, Join this Committee/Forum HERE.
- ACEC/MA Committees/Forums are open to all employees of ACEC/MA Member Firms, even if you are located in another state.
- ACEC/MA Membership Questions? Contact us: ACEC/MA or call 617-227-5551.