State Markets Conference – 3 part series
Session 2: January 19, 8:30 – 11 AM on Zoom
$150 for all 3 sessions per person, $55 per session per person for ACEC/MA Members – If your Firm is an ACEC/MA Member, YOU’re an ACEC/MA Member
$110 per session for NonMember, $300 for all 3 sessions
Schedule for each session:
January 19: State Markets in Water and Climate
• Fred Laskey, MWRA Executive Director
• Nate Keenan, Massachusetts Clean Water Trust
• Maria Pinaud, MassDEP (invited)
• Kathy Baskin, Mass DEP
• Andreae Downs, MWRA WasteWater Advisory Committee
• City of Haverhill Case Study on their Municipal Vulnerability Plan
January 26: State Markets in Transportation:
• MBTA General Manager Steve Poftak
• MassDOT Highway Administrator Jonathan Gulliver
There are still Sponsorship Opportunities: https://files.engineers.org/file/ACECMA-2021-Corporate-Sponsorship-Program-And-Form.pdf
AI Engineers, Inc.
SILVER - Cont.
Important: You must use the account, including the username and password, of the individual you wish to register.
Please note: Altering your name or contact information during registration may overwrite your record in our membership database.
If you have additional questions regarding registration, please contact us at 617/227-5551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Engineering Center Education Trust | One Walnut Street, Boston MA 02108-3616